Robotics, a field that was only theoretical a few decades ago, has become indispensable to a number of industries all around the world. Students should have knowledge of mathematics and sciences to provide a foundation for the coursework in technology and engineering necessary for a career in robotics.
- Over 37 lectures and 55.5 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT End to End Software Testing Training Included.
- Learn Software Testing and Automation basics from a professional trainer from your own desk.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current software testing technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.